HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm and highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are looking for an Accounting Associate for our head office located in North York. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accounting Associate is responsible for data analysis, managing accounts, resolves outstanding payments through communication with departments, vendors, and clients. Process, record, and pay invoices, bills, and other transactions.
- Supporting the Clinics by tracking and assessing their receivables to identify areas requiring follow up, and assisting with follow up
- Maintaining an overall DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding) as per agreed KPI’s
- Assisting Clinics in processing of Desjardins and In-house financing requests
- Developing, updating and maintaining the Clinic Leaderboard and supporting KPI masters, ensuring accuracy of stats each month
- Supporting Management in project work that promotes efficiency and effectiveness in processing of transactions in CRM and other software’s
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role (A/R Administration, Database Analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Candidates with CPA designation will be preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical, quantitative, and attentive to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels within an organization
- Comfortable moving between accounting software, Excel databases, and CRM
- Excellent planning, organization and follow-through skills
BENEFITS: The compensation package includes a salary, bonus opportunities, group benefits including RRSPs, self-development and training opportunities, opportunities for advancement and health insurance benefits.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent