Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist – Pickering
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers across Ontario because of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm yet highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full-time AUDIOLOGIST or HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST for our clinic located at Pickering Town Centre, Pickering.
As part of our organization, you will have an opportunity to learn and use the latest industry techniques and technology as well as be supported with continued professional education, training and growth. As a dispensing Audiologist in private practice, you will have the satisfaction of maintaining patient relationships from the initial consultation to the successful resolution of their hearing challenges through counselling, dispensing of hearing aids and continued follow up care.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology (or equivalent) or HIS Certification
- Licensed by CASLPO or AHIP as well as ADP
- Strong relationship building and counseling skills
- Receptivity and adaptability to change
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- High initiative; creative contributor
- Prioritizing, planning and organization
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Proactive customer approach; patience/listening
- Persuasive negotiating skills to influence outcomes
- Professional written & verbal communication
- Dynamic presentation skills
A competitive total compensation package with an attractive base salary, performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan; professional fee and licensing coverage and career advancement opportunities.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.