Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist- Billings Bridge Mall
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 26 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers across Ontario because of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm yet highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full-time Clinician for our clinic in Billings Bridge Mall.
As part of our organization, you will have an opportunity to learn and use the latest industry techniques and technology as well as be supported with continued professional education, training and growth. As a dispensing Audiologist in private practice, you will have the satisfaction of maintaining patient relationships from the initial consultation to the successful resolution of their hearing challenges through counselling, dispensing of hearing aids and continued follow up care.
▪ Master’s Degree in Audiology (or equivalent) or HIS Certification
▪ Licensed by CASLPO or AHIP as well as ADP
▪ Minimum 5 years of experience an asset
▪ Strong relationship building and counseling skills
▪ Receptivity and adaptability to change
▪ Accountability and ownership; results oriented
▪ Ability to work independently and as part of team
▪ High initiative; creative contributor
▪ Prioritizing, planning and organization
▪ Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
▪ Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
▪ Proactive customer approach; patience/listening
▪ Persuasive negotiating skills to influence outcomes
▪ Professional written & verbal communication
▪ Dynamic presentation skills
A competitive total compensation package with an attractive base salary, performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan; professional fee and licensing coverage and career advancement opportunities.