Call Center Representative
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care.
We are presently seeking a motivated individual as a full-time Call Center Representative to work from our call center located in North York.
The ideal candidate has experience in the Medical Appointment Setting or Call Center field and possesses excellent communication and client service skills and has an appreciation for detail.
The shifts are weekdays from 9am-5pm and the candidate would join other Call Center Representatives working from our in-house call center.
- Call existing patients and new patients from database and prospective patients to schedule hearing tests
- Schedule appointments to ensure maximum capacity at clinics
- Maintain call center database information and updating information after interactions
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
- Complete monthly inbound and outbound call activity goals and conversion/retention targets
- Medical office administration background in hearing health care would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year of outbound call center experience
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Confident phone mannerisms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be patient, empathetic and possess the ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relation too
- Call Center Environment: 1 year
- Customer Service and/or Medical Services Environment: 1 year
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging position with a great work environment, please email your resume. Please reference “Call Center” in the subject of your e-mail.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.