Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Content & Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
Hearing Solutions is the largest Canadian independently owned hearing healthcare provider that offers comprehensive hearing assessments, hearing aid treatment options, and assisted listening devices, to help patients connect through conversations and laughter, with their loved ones.
Our team of professionals have been proudly helping patients enjoy the world of sound and life for over 20 years, and are committed to providing sound advice that our patients can trust in a warm and caring environment.
Because of this, we hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also their passion for helping others, and who live our core values – professional, proactive, passionate, perseverance, and partnership – each and every day.
What you will do:
- Maximize leads from all digital marketing campaigns including SEM, PPC, SEO, SMM, and email marketing
- Develop digital campaigns that drive awareness and generate high quality leads – including creative development, copy writing, video production, etc.
- Refine and optimize campaigns to improve performance and reduce costs
- Research and implement personalized consumer journeys using email marketing automation aimed at conversion and consumer relationship building
- Generate, edit, publish and share content that builds meaningful patient relationships and encourages the target market to take action
- Produce campaign performance reports
What we are looking for:
- University or college degree in digital marketing
- Minimum 3 years professional digital marketing experience, with a passion for keeping up on the latest trends in the industry
- Certification in Google Ads and Analytics
- Demonstrated experience tracking performance and analyzing data to continuously improve business results
- Hands on WordPress experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of email software, segmentation and automation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Considered a bonus: copywriting experience, video production and editing, experience targeting 60+ demographic
Candidate must be available to work from our Head office located in North York.
This is not a consultancy or remote location project.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment.