Director of Human Resources
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm and highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are looking for a Director Human Resources for our head office located in North York. Reporting to the President, the Director Human Resources is responsible to lead and manage HR initiatives to support the company’s overall business strategy and provide direction and leadership for all areas of Human Resources including Organizational Development, Talent acquisition and management and Compensation and rewards strategies.
This is an opportunity to make a mark on a growing, forward looking organization and to partner with the leadership team that will provide scope to grow professionally.
- Drive the Corporate Human Resources Strategy of the organisation and ensure alignment to Hearing Solutions vision and values in all facets of HR activities
- Develop and ensure execution of strategies to attract and retain top talent in the organisation
- Develop mechanisms for employee effectiveness and growth through an effective Performance Management System
- Manage talent development including succession planning and training & development strategies
- Manage the compensation structure and incorporate best practices to reward superior performance
- Lead and manage a team of HR professionals
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading human resources in a fast-growing organisation
- Has worked together with the leader of the organisation to build a team of A players
- Experience in scaling up and top grading is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels within an organization
- Technology savvy and knowledge of latest talent management tools and best practices
- Excellent planning, organization and follow-through skills
- A quick learner, ability to engage, challenge and motivate others
- Entrepreneurial orientation, creative mindset and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Human Resources Executive (CHRE) or Certified Human Resource Leader designation (CHRL) is an asset
BENEFITS: The compensation package includes a salary, bonus opportunities, group benefits including RRSPs, self-development and training opportunities, opportunities for advancement and health insurance benefits.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent