HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care.
What we believe: Our mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing the most comprehensive hearing healthcare in a caring and professional environment.
Position Description: We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant for our Head Office located in North York. Reporting directly to the President, the Executive Assistant serves as the first point of contact for matters related to the administration of the business units, including assisting in managing incoming inquires and other day to day operations. The position will liaise and maintain strong, effective communication with external and internal members and various organizations.
- Assisting in the day to day responsibilities including the coordination and management of meetings and schedules.
- Email management, phone correspondence and other general office duties
- Responding to general inquires and forwarding enquires to various departments
- Assist in the preparation, formatting, and proof-reading of documents, general memos and proposals
- Preparing internal, external reports
- Coordinating meetings, including booking rooms, teleconferences, preparation of room and materials
- Take meeting minutes/notes and document all assigned tasks
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Maintain organized filing system
- Exceptional ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior telephone skills, maintains a professional composed manner
- Flexible and adaptive in response to changing needs
- Ability to meet deadlines, completing tasks in a timely manner
- A high level of execution is required for this position, as well as follow through, problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, producing high quality accurate results
- Ability to recall information and to maintain confidentiality.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a team player
- 5+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant supporting senior management.
- Degree required or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft office product; (word, power point, excel) email and internet
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent