Part-Time Client Care Coordinator-Ottawa
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care.
What we believe: Our mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing the most comprehensive hearing healthcare in a caring and professional environment.
Position Description: We are seeking a motivated individual for a Part-Time Client Care Coordinator (CCC) position at our clinic Carlingwood Shopping Center located in Ottawa.
The CCC reports to the Territory Manager and is responsible for persuading, motivating, and influencing patients to convert inquiries forward into hearing test appointments.
Our Team: Our attitude, actions and behaviours have great potential to make patients feel understood, important and comfortable. Each CCC receives regular support and coaching from our highly engaged leadership team to ensure they are maximizing every opportunity to get people in the door, so that you have the opportunity to improve the quality of people’s lives.
Hours: Evenings and Day time availability on Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays
- Minimum 1-3 years in customer service, retail and/or medical services environment
- Some post-secondary education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to persuade, motivate, and influence patients and convert customer inquiries forward into hearing test appointments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proactive customer service approach which includes patience and listening skills
- Receptivity and adaptability to change
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Prioritizing, planning and organization
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High initiative; creative contributor
- Professional written & verbal communication
Benefits: The compensation package includes an hourly wage. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging position with a great work environment, please apply.
As a step in the recruitment process, we would like to request you to complete an online profile assessment.
The assessment is 30 minutes in duration and must be completed in one sitting. The assessment comprises of two sections- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) and Employee Personality Profile (EPP).
The first section- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) is a time-based assessment which is 15 minutes in duration. It measures an individual’s aptitude, or ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically.
The second Section- Employee Personality Profile is 10-15 minutes in duration and measures traits that provide valuable insights into a person’s work styles and how they are likely to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
Please click on the following link to complete the assessment.
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.