Territory Client Care Coordinator (Floater)- Ottawa
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in Ontario as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm and highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are presently seeking a motivated individual as a Full-time Territory Client Care Coordinator (Floater position). The ideal candidate should be flexible to travel between our clinics located in Carlingwood, Billingbridge and St Laurent in Ottawa. Shifts are primarily weekdays, 9am-5pm or 10am–6pm with occasional evenings and weekend hours.
Reporting to the Territory Manager, the Territory Client Care Coordinator is a senior role in the Client Services team. The objective of this position is to support the territory by assisting in event management and community outreach support, providing whirl wind training to the Client Care Coordinators in the different clinics in the territory. In case of Client Care Coordinator absence, the Territory Client Care Coordinator will be required to provide coverage to clinics where required.
The ideal candidate for the position will be flexible to travel to different clinics within the territory, be motivated by change and is able and willing to work with Territory Manager and relevant departments to implement training and community outreach activities.
- Responding to all customer inquiries or interactions in a positive and helpful manner and demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Providing exceptional customer service to all existing and prospective clients to encourage ongoing client referrals
- Providing coverage support to multiple clinics in the absence of Client Care Coordinators across the territory
- Supporting the Marketing Department with promotional events and initiatives
- Represent Hearing Solutions at community outreach initiatives and events
- Provide reporting on event outcomes
- Conduct whirlwind training regimens created by the manager for both new and existing employees
- Booking existing and prospective patients in for appointments and maintaining the client database
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
- Maintains patient database information
- Providing support to the clinicians, head office staff and occasionally lending support to other territories
- Billing patients and receiving and confirming hearing aid orders and repairs
- Cleaning hearing aids and handling minor repairs
- Miscellaneous duties including producing, filing and maintaining order of files and processing mail and courier deliveries
- Processing and submitting billing forms
- Selling batteries, accessories, and listening devices
- Minimum 2 years in retail and/or medical services or customer service environment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle for travel across the territory
- Post-secondary education (Compulsory) with a degree/ diploma in health care administration or relevant field(preferred)
- Bilingual in English and French will be preferred
- Provide exceptional service to patients
- Ensure professionalism in all communications with existing or potential patients
- 100% accuracy of information provided to the patient and in-patient files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated with outstanding leadership skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to deal with change management
- Capable of carrying out one-on-one training sessions
- Confident phone mannerisms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Customer service driven-Interest preferably in the health services field (i.e. Dental, Optical or Hearing clinics)
- A valid driver’s license and access to an insured motor vehicle is a must
The compensation package includes a salary, bonus opportunities, self-development and training opportunities, opportunities for advancement, health insurance benefits, comprehensive retirement plan and generous paid time off.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.