Schedule your hearing test with Manal Hammam today!
Hear everything life has to offer…again! Book your free and complete hearing evaluation with Manal Hammam at Hearing Solutions Markville clinic.
Markham hearing aid clinic
Hearing Solutions offers hearing loss treatment services inside the Markville Shopping Centre in Markham.
Hearing Solutions’ Markville Mall location is bordered by Bullock Drive to the north and west, McCowan Road to the east and Highway 7 to the south.
Markham residents can experience Hearing Solutions’ expert hearing healthcare services offered by our knowledgeable and registered audiology professionals and support staff.
Hearing loss doesn’t have to be an obstacle in your life, let us help you hear better…again!
Hearing loss treatment offered in Markham
The average Canadian waits up to 10 years to do something about their hearing loss. In that time hearing loss can affect your social relationships, your mental health, and even your employment.
Get the hearing solution you need so you can focus on life and not your hearing loss at our full-service hearing care centre in Markham…
- Free, no-obligation hearing tests with same-day results and hearing aid demonstration
- Custom hearing aids available that are invisible, rechargeable, internet and Bluetooth connected
- Multiple Tinnitus Treatment options
- Custom ear plugs for musicians and the workplace
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories available for purchase
- Free hearing aid cleanings and maintenance for the life of your devices
- 90-day trial periods and 0% financing O.A.C. for your hearing aids
- Third-party insurance accepted
- Authorised ADP, VAC, WSIB, ODSP and NIHB provider
Tell me how to get to Hearing Solutions in Markham?
Getting here by public transit
Getting here by car
If you’re travelling from the west or east, you can take the ON-407ETR.
You can also access Hearing Solutions’ Markham hearing loss clinic from Highway 7, whether you’re coming from the east or west.
*An in-clinic comprehensive hearing assessment is provided to adults ages 18 and older at no cost. The results of this assessment will be reviewed in detail by a professional hearing healthcare provider. In-home hearing tests, workplace tests, children’s hearing tests, and audiogram record requests are available; however, they are subject to a service fee.