May 2nd, 2014 | General | by Andreas Seelisch

INFOGRAPHIC: Tinnitus Facts

If you suspect that you have Tinnitus, you should visit your local Audiologist, Hearing Instrument Specialist, or Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor for further assessment.

According to the Hearing Foundation of Canada, 50 per cent of Tinnitus cases involve some level of noise-induced hearing loss.

Share this resource

Facebook Twitter
WordPress Video Lightbox
BOGO is BACK! Buy One Get One 50% Off
Hello. Add your message here.