The Clarity Alto Plus is an amplified corded phone which amplifies the sounds you want to hear while reducing unwanted background noise.The Alto Plus has 53 decibels of incoming and 15 decibels of outgoing amplification. Alto is also TIA-4593 certified for mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss, the first phone on the market to pass strict new industry standards for amplified telephones set by the Telecommunications Industry of America (TIA). The Clarity Alto Plus also features large, high-contrast buttons and adjustable incoming volume control, allowing you to select the loudness to suit your hearing. Alto Plus includes talking caller ID, big button, illuminated talking keypad, and a visual ring indicator. In addition, the Clarity Alto includes ClairtyLogic – a direct connection to a Clarity representative who is able to evaluate your phone and remotely adjust the Alto settings for you.
- See who is calling with large, tilting LCD Caller ID that also displays the date and time
- Set it and forget it-set your preferred volume level and every time you pick up the phone your incoming call is amplified to the level that suits you best- no need to push the amplify button
- Featuring Clarity Logic – a customer service button that directly connects you to an operator for assistance with using your phone, allowing them to remotely access functions on your telephone – no need to read a complicated manual
- High performance, loud and clear speakerphone allows for convenient, hands-free communication
- Customize your listening experience with the 4 tone settings- this will assist with clarity, adjusting the pitch of the sounds
- Never miss a call again- extra loud ringer (up to 100dB), 6 adjustable ring tones, super bright visual ring indicator on base of phone and optional bed shaker connection
- Convenient one-touch programmable memory buttons for the 3 numbers you dial most, allowing for fast and easy connection to your loved ones