The Clarity XLC3.4+ amplified cordless phone is ideal for those seeking a super loud phone. Ideal for the hard of hearing and the elderly, the Clarity XLC3.4 has the ability to amplify the incoming sound of up to 50 decibels, an extra loud ringer of up to 95 decibels.
With hands-free speakerphone capability and talking caller ID, the Clarity XLC 3.4’s DECT 6.0 technology allows for interference-free communication, ensuring speech is clear and understandable. A large backlit talking keypad means that as you dial, the number you press will be confirmed via sound, proving particularly useful for those with low vision.
The Clarity XLC3.4+ comes with a bright visual ringer indicator, a belt clip for hands-free capability and a one-touch customer support button, offering enormous versatility. You can also add up to three additional handsets (XLC3.5). This amplified phone model is compatible with hearing aids.
- Hear clearly with DCP™ digital amplification up to 50 decibels and 4 tone settings
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast Caller ID screen with large font in either English, Spanish or French languages
- Talking Caller ID in either English or French
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed in either English or French
- Extra loud, flashing ringer with adjustable tones and voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out (included)
- Expandable up to three (3) extra handsets
- 1-Year Limited Warranty